Love tennis? You'll love CBTC.
We’re all about helping members enjoy their love of the game, no matter the skill level, age, or spare time availability. We’re a club that’s large enough to cater for everyone and small enough to make everyone feel welcome.
Social play is the Club’s biggest activity, with games organised for every weekend and most weekdays.
Weekend games are organised to match members with players of similar standard in a mixed, ladies and men's doubles format.
Midweek Social Tennis.
- Tuesday morning: Ladies social organised doubles sets from 9am (9.30am in winter)
- Wednesday afternoon: Men's social organised doubles sets from 2pm
- Mixed Twilight Tennis: Wednesdays 5-7pm
Weekend Social Tennis.
- Saturday from 1.30pm
- Sunday from 2pm
- Public Holidays from 2pm
Friday Afternoon Juniors.
- Junior Club is held on Friday afternoons from October to April each year. This is a great family afternoon and a chance for parents to catch up while their kids have fun. Junior members aged 12 and under play social tennis from 4.30-6pm, while children aged 13 and over play from 5-6.30pm.
Pennant competition is another focus of the club. City Beach fields pennants teams in many different divisions. You can form your own team or let us help you find a team. All pennant players must be registered club members. For more information, or to nominate for a team, call Nick on 0419 923 495.
Existing members can also fill out your form online by clicking Junior Pennant Nomination or Adult Pennant Nomination.
- Men's & Women's Singles/Doubles Fast4 format. (Minimum of 3 people can nominate.)
- Men's & Women's Open, Doubles only in 4 sets. (Min 4 people can nominate.)
Mixed Doubles. (Min 4 people can nominate.)
- Women's Open, doubles only.
- Wednesday Women's 45+ (grass), doubles only.
- Wednesday Women's 55+ (grass), doubles only. (Max 6 per team.)
- Wednesday Men's Open, doubles only. (Min 4 people can nominate.)
Wednesday Night (Summer).
- Men's Doubles. (Min 4 people can nominate.)
Wednesday Nights (Winter).
- Men’s ‘Credent Cup’. This is a wonderful club tradition, fielding players from all age groups into a friendly intra-club competition during. Members and non-members are welcome to join the fun for a small fee.
- Women's Doubles. (Min 4 people can nominate.)
- Men's & Women's Open Singles/Doubles.
- 18+ Men's & Women's. (Min 3 people can nominate.)
- Men's & Women's Singles/Doubles. (Min 3 people can nominate.)
- Seniors 35+ Men's & Women's Doubles. (Min 4 people can nominate.)
- Seniors 50+ Men's & Women's Doubles. (Min 4 people can nominate.)
- Juniors Singles & Doubles. (Min 4 people can nominate.)